Thursday, September 4, 2008

BET

It's me everybody: BET! If you don't know who I am then let me tell you. I am 5'5 with a caramel complextion. I have long hair but I'm trying to get in longer. I am a very happy person. I was mean for about 10 months; thats when my twin was pregnant, but now I'm back to the old BET: happy and nice. I have a lot of sisters. My oldest sister's name is Marcedes. Then it's my twin, Amber, me then my baby sister Dayoona. My grandmother also adopted my little cousins so I call them my sisters too. Their names are Shawntelle and Tiarryan. I also have a new little nephew, Jayse aka VJ. I am a very cool and friendly person until you cross me. Although, I do believe in second chances. But that 3rd time its a wrap! Besides that if your cool with me I'm cool with you.

No comments: